Hipotels is a family-run hotel Chain with a moderate growth that seeks to provide the best quality regarding services, installations and placement.
It is a hotel management enterprise focused on the European medium-high segment vocational tourism. The quality of our product as well as the varied range of services that we offer, together with an excellent price-quality relationship, has allowed us to become a trustworthy enterprise and a reference within the tourism sector.
Our main aim is to satisfy the needs, expectations and requests that our guests might have, through a work system characterized by prevention, detection, correction and continuous improvement of our processes.
Because we are well aware of the limited natural resources and of impacts on the environment that arise from the development of our activities, and in order to reach a sustainable development, we compromise to protect and maintain the environment.
By establishing a Management System this will lead us to the achievement of our targets aimed at the improvement of our results.
To accomplish all of these, we stand by the following principles:
- Foster motivation and training of our humane team in order to guarantee the proper functioning of the activity that they carry out and for them to participate in the protection and conservation of nature.
- We are working for the safety and health of our clients and employees, following the established laws of prevention. We are working hard to improve the conditions of our employees.
- Prevent pollution from its origin by adopting measures such as minimize the production of sewage by reusing and recycling. At the same time adequate the installations in order to optimize the energetic consumptions and the rational use of water.
- Revise and evaluate periodically the fulfilment of the established principles in the Policy together with the targets and the remaining elements of the Management System.
- Inform our guests as well as any person or entity that may require it, of the environment aspects regarding the use of our activities, products and services as well as of its control.
For these all we guarantee that our organization will fulfil the legislation and applicable regulations in all areas such as social, employment, environment and human rights, like anything else the company subscribes in order to improve the life quality of the employees, our community and the whole society.
Commitment to human rights
The aim of this document is to expand upon the commitment to respect human rights and local communities mentioned in the HIPOTELS quality and sustainability policy, which is based upon the following:
Creating working environments where trust and respect for a person's dignity are paramount, together with cordiality and teamwork. HIPOTELS does not and will not tolerate any form of harassment as contemplated by current legislation.
Guaranteeing equal opportunities and a commitment to provide the means necessary to ensure that all members of staff may develop personally and professionally. Discrimination is not permitted under any circumstances for reasons of race, color, nationality, religious beliefs, political or trade union allegiances, gender, marital status, age, disability or family responsibilities.
Working to integrate the diversity and complexity of the workforce, and at the same time guaranteeing the collective application of internal regulations.
Making a positive contribution to the development of the local communities where we operate, undertaking social actions to improve the quality of life, respecting the value of the local culture and traditions, and transmitting these values to our guests at HIPOTELS
Ethical and legal trading with suppliers of goods and services; every supplier must comply with the current regulations.
Ensuring the protection and safety of minors in all activities and at all the facilities.