Mesures de prévention Covid-19
At HIPOTELS we want you to enjoy your holidays this 2021 without risks, which is why we have developed and implemented preventive protocols and social distancing measures against COVID-19 to ensure hygiene and safety in our hotels.
These safety measures include a capacity level reduction in public areas, floor markings every two metres for queues, sanitizing gel dispensers, facemask usage and social distancing, among others.
- Capacity levels in public areas (reception, lounges, etc.): these have been reduced in accordance with guidelines on hygiene, prevention and social distancing requirements of 2 metres between individuals.
- Floor markings are in place every 2 metres where queues are likely to form (reception, dining room, bar, etc.) to ensure their safety.
- All hotel staff will be wearing masks. Use of a mask is required for guests as long as social distancing measures are observed.
- Interpersonal social distancing measures must be observed by everyone during all activities unless they are from the same family or group.
- There are hand sanitiser dispensers available for clients to use at all the hotel entrances and exits and access points for the public areas. Hands must be disinfected regularly, and this is compulsory before entering indicated areas such as reception, dining room, lounges, gym, etc.
- Lifts must not be shared by people from different family units, unless they are all wearing masks.
- Check-in and Check-Out times have been modified. Check-Out 11.00 h & Check-in at 15.00 h.
- Indoor pools, gyms, saunas, Turkish baths and spas will remain open with the legally established
capacity for each area.